- Use FaceTime over Wi-Fi or over cellular on supported iPhone or iPad devices.
- Open the FaceTime app and sign in with your Apple ID. You can also do this from Settings > FaceTime.
- To also register your email address on your iPhone, go to Settings > FaceTime > Use your Apple ID for FaceTime, and sign in with your Apple ID.
- Accept the incoming FaceTime call the same way you would accept a phone call.
- You will receive an email (PC or Laptop) or text (Smartphone) from your provider once you call and set up your appointment.
- The email will come from firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line “You’ve been invited to a virtual care session by “your provider’s name” or a text message with a link to join.
- Click on the blue hyperlink in the text or email that looks like this: https://1click.blue/stream/_xxxxxxxx
- **This must be opened in Google Chrome**
- Read the consent form. If you agree to continue, check the box next to “By accepting this request, I certify that I have read or had this form read and/or had this form explained to me.”
- Click on “AGREE”
- After clicking “AGREE”, you will see the words BlueStream and a blue dot. Wait for your provider to accept on their end.
- Once the provider accepts the session, you will see the provider on your screen and you will see yourself in the left corner of the screen.
- To end the call, click on the RED phone.
- You can choose to “rate the call” or continue without rating.
- When the “Session Ended” window appears, close the session window.