If you are dealing with E.D., you are not alone: nearly one in every four men over sixty-five will experience some degree of erectile dysfunction. Younger men often struggle with E.D. as well.
What is Erectile Dysfunction (E.D.)?
Erectile Dysfunction is the consistent inability to sustain an erection sufficient for sexual intercourse.
Signs & Symptoms
Erectile Dysfunction can be:
- A total inability to achieve an erection – You can never get an erection.
- An inconsistent ability to do so – You can only occasionally get an erection.
- A tendency to sustain only brief erections – You can get an erection, but can’t keep it long enough for satisfying sex.
Diagnosis & Treatment
Treatments for impotence include:
- Prescription Drugs (e.g. Viagra ®)
- Injection Therapy
- Vacuum Therapy
- Surgical Implants: A penile prosthesis can be inserted surgically. There are two types, bendable and inflatable.