Urology Associates of Central Missouri office is open Monday through Friday from 8:00 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. for all in-person appointments.
It is our goal to continue to provide excellent patient care while doing what we can to limit exposure to communicable illnesses. That is why we ask that those of you with symptoms call us prior to coming to your appointment so we can assess your current healthcare needs.
For your health and the safety of our employees, it is mandatory that all patients and visitors wear a mask when in the office.
Can I bring children and family members/caregivers to my appointment(s)?
You may bring no more than 2 visitors 12 years of age or older. We ask that only one visitor accompany patients to the exam room.
What can I do to keep myself, my family and friends safe?
After vaccination, the Center for Disease Control recommends that you continue to wear masks, maintain social distancing guidelines.
The most important steps you can take include the following:
- Stay home when you are sick.
- Practice good hand hygiene and cough and sneeze etiquette.
- Avoid close contact with people who are sick.
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose, and mouth.
- Cover your cough or sneeze with a tissue, then throw the tissue in the trash.
- Clean and disinfect frequently touched objects and surfaces using a regular household cleaning spray or wipes.