We are the most comprehensive private urology practice in Central Missouri with 4 Urologists practicing in 5 convenient locations in Central Missouri. UACM has a long history of providing the highest quality care to Central Missouri for the past 25 years. The practice prides itself as one of the leading Urology practices, utilizing the latest, clinically-proven techniques to diagnose and treat a wide variety of urologic disorders in men and women.
WHY TURN TO UROLOGY ASSOCIATES OF CENTRAL MISSOURI FOR YOUR CARE ?
Our patients turn to Urology Associates of Central Missouri for urologic care not only because of our clinical excellence, but also because our team of urologists, specialists and staff understand what’s important to you: great care, open communication, access to the most advanced diagnostic testing and treatments, and excellent outcomes.
Want a few more reasons to choose Urology Associates of Central Missouri (UACM)?
- UACM has more experienced urologists than any other urology group or practice in the region.
- We have 6 highly trained doctors who offer advanced diagnosis and treatment options for all types of urologic conditions in men and women.
- Many of our urologists are highly trained “sub specialists.” This means that many of our physicians have experience and training in specific conditions beyond general urology. As a result, you receive the most focused, cutting edge treatment for your specific urologic condition.
- We are dedicated to clinical innovation and advancements in technology. Our experienced, board-certified urologists perform minimally invasive surgery with the da Vinci™ Robotic Surgical System, office based procedures for the enlarged prostate with new laser, prostatic implant, and thermal vapor technology, botox and Interstim therapy for overactive bladder, and female incontinence and prosthetic reconstructive surgery.
- UACM’s team also includes radiation oncologists, a urologic pathologist, male infertility and sexual health specialists, stone disease specialists, urologic oncologists, nurse practitioners, and many others.
- UACM is dedicated prostate cancer program has served countless men in their fight against this disease with great success and compassion.
AN INTEGRATED APPROACH TO YOUR CARE
At Urology Associates of Central Missouri, our number one priority is YOU. We’ve created an integrated approach to urologic care, providing our patients with access to super specialists, a comprehensive support team of healthcare professionals, innovative diagnostic tools, highly advanced treatments and therapies. Our patients have the benefit of a large network of urology specialists and referral to fellowship trained doctors within our group provides patients with an unparalleled continuum of care.